Conscious Split Ups
How do I see my separation?
Time & Price
Location & Contact Details
This course is for 5 weeks - 1.5 hours per week - for couples.
€1,800 per couple
You will receive a Zoom link once you’ve booked this service.
- How can I let go of the bitterness, anger pain or even hate?
- How do I find a constructive, peaceful communication & co-operation with my ex-partner?
- How can I feel better, relieved, more mature and happier in the end?
- How can I support my children and avoid their suffering as much as possible?
SEPARATION IS ALSO A CHANCE
Separations are painful but they also represent an important turning point in our life. They offer a chance:
- to recognise mistakes and learn how to turn things around in the future.
- to learn letting go of pain through acceptance, letting go of old behavioural patterns such as: “making yourself small”.
- to make you – and everyone around you – feel more confident and grounded, kinder and happier.
HOW DOES CONSCIOUS UNCOUPLING WORK?
The process is about supporting goodwill, generosity, and respect. In its essence, it’s about two people striving to minimise the damage to themselves, their children, and their futures.
First of all, YOU will be the main focus, to re-gain value and appreciation. You learn how to integrate your pain and anger, to re-find emotional peace and kindness. You learn how to break through old behavioral patterns, a basis for new experiences.
This awareness creates the basis for goodwill, generosity and respect for a respectful cooperation and communication with your “ex”-partner. Conscious Separation or Divorce is ending a marriage or relationship in peace, with integrity and awareness by both parties!
Above all, this minimises the damage for your children and their future, because: - “You separate as a couple, but you stay a parent the rest of your life. - Each ending is also a New Beginning. - I walk with you!
€1,800 for a 5 Step program over several weeks. Booking this session will allow you to sign up as a member and purchase the plan of 5 x 1.5 hour sessions and book your sessions. These sessions must be taken within a 3 month period.